The Nigerian Education Innovation Summit 2016, a two-day summit organised by The Education Partnership (TEP) Centre and ExpandNet with support from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation held on July 18th and 19th 2016 in Abuja. The summit brought together stakeholders from education and other development sectors to address challenges facing basic education in Nigeria. The event sought to uncover challenges and solutions for improving access to and quality of education in Nigeria. Specifically, the event focused on the following thematic areas:
- Accountability and transparency in education policy,
- Cross-sectoral collaborations for scaling up education interventions,
- Sustainability of education intervention design and funding,
- Creativity in public leadership and
- Data and evidence for dissemination and advocacy. Read more.