TEP Centre is Nigeria’s pioneer education partnership organisation, specialising in research, design, implementation, support and evaluation of education programmes, projects and initiatives across the public, private and non-profit sectors. We seek to fill the role of an Executive Assistant to assist the Programme Director.
The ideal candidate will have proven work experience, strong co-ordination, communication, time management skills and a proven ability to prioritize, plan and manage organisational systems.
Date: 16th Feb 2021
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Programme Director
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The EA will be responsible for:
- Managing the Programme Director’s calendar, schedule and assist in preparing for meetings or events to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Preparing, filing and retrieving reports, letters and other relevant documents
- Using various organisation and productivity tools such as Google and Microsoft office applications amongst others.
- Responding to staff and client enquiries, gathering and dispensing information timely and articulately.
- Planning itinerary and travel arrangements for executives.
- Provide general administrative support and other tasks as required.
Technical and Behavioural competencies
- Highly organised,detail oriented and proven ability to use various time management and productivity tools.
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude, ability to work with tight schedules and take initiative.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with respect for diversity.
- Strong writing, research and presentation skills.
- A Degree from a recognised university
- Minimum of 1year cognate experience as an executive/personal assistant.
- A multi-lingual speaker and experience working in the development sector or donor/grant-funded programmes, is an added advantage
- Based in Lagos and willing to travel
To apply, candidates should send a copy of their Curriculum Vitae and covering letter, with subject “TCEA1” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any email without this subject may not be treated. Only successful applicants will be contacted.